Friday, June 15, 2018

The Tao of Pamplemousse

Hi. I'm new. I'm currently woozy and half-blind from pink-eye ointment.
But I am obviously very wise:

It is he with leg bones of fish ribs who jumps the highest.
The palest foot pads often lead to the splinteriest of hardwood floors.
The radiator radiates not only warmth, but safe haven.
Imbed yourself in the undercarriage of recliners, for in that way, you imbed yourself in the undercarriage of humanity.
The mostly hairless, partially fabric covered upright cat who feeds you-though her pats incite your purr-should she depart your presence for any span of time-take care to regard her as a complete stranger and panic should she return.
Short-term memory is overrated.
Worthy is the towel that is not the one you were given to sit on.
It is only behind one's refrigerator that one finds one's true destiny.
Assuming the mantle of martyr upon pinning yourself betwixt the radiator and the cold tile wall will not elicit the reaction you expect.

Go in peace. And remember to panic whenever you see Audra.

No comments:

Post a Comment